Automatic Plugin Installation(free version only)
- Go to the WP Admin area
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- In the Search Plugins field, type “WCAPF – WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter”
- After you find the plugin, click the Install Now button
- Once the plugin installation is complete, click the Activate button
Upload via WordPress Admin
- From the WP Admin area, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page
- Click on Choose File, locate the plugin .zip file, then click Install Now
- When the installation process is complete, you’ll see “Plugin installed successfully.” Click the Activate Plugin button.
Manual Plugin Installation(using FTP)
- Download the “WCAPF – WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter” plugin as a zip file
- Extract the zip file to your computer
- Upload the ‘wc-ajax-product-filter’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Return to the WP Admin area, and navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Find the plugin and click Activate.
Was this page helpful?